Volk®1 Single-Use Vitrectomy Lenses
Volk®1 Single Use vitrectomy lenses deliver high resolution direct image retinal views, in a convenient sterile, single use design. No sterilization is required. They are packaged individually in an easy to use peel pack.
Available in 6 popular styles, these lenses provide the retinal views you require of all procedures with direct image vitrectomy lenses. They are fitted with a silicone stabilizing ring, eliminating the need for a suture ring or other lens holding device.
- Flat or Flat SSV® – your go-to lens for views of the posterior pole
- Magnifying – to visualize central retinal pathology in greater detail
- Wide Field – for wider field views than the standard flat lens
- Bi-Concave – for Air Fluid Exchange (AFX) procedures
- 30° Prism – to provide off-axis retinal views